For the bank transfer please use the following data:
Beneficiary Account Name: Uniwersytet Technologiczno-Przyrodniczy
Beneficiary Account No.: PL 45 1240 6478 1111 0010 6975 5861
Beneficiary Bank name: Bank PEKAO S.A. II /Oddzial Bydgoszcz
Swift Code: PKOPPLPW
Bank Transfer Title: IPC2017, name of the participant
Registration fee is equal to 400 EUR and 300 EUR for accompanying person.
For participants from Poland the registration fee is 1600 PLN and 950 PLN for accompanying person.
The sender of bank transfer must cover all transfer charges.
VAT id (NIP) of University of Technology and Life Sciences: PL554-031-31-07
The conference fee includes:
- Attendance to all sessions of IPC2017;
- Accommodation at University Campus from September 12 till September 13 (supper provided);
- Full board room accommodation at University Campus from September 13 till September 14;
- Conference kit, including the conference proceedings;
- Social events (Sight-seeing tour, banquet, …);
- Coffee/refreshments during coffee breaks.
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register for the IPC 2017 with the FULL Conference fee.
Payment: 31st July 2017